Terms and Conditions
1) The buyer will have to arrange transport/vehicle and labour for public mining sites at his/her own level.
2) The sale price of Rs 5.50/cft is applicable at pit head only.
3) Minimum order of 150 cft will be accepted for online order.
4) Timing for placing order is between 6:00 A.M to 7:00 PM from 1st April to 30th September and 07:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M from 1st October to 31st March
5) All the disputes will be addressed under the respective jurisdiction of concerned District Mining Officer.
6) Both online and offline orders can be accepted in public mining sites.
7) Nothing shall be deemed to neither preclude the institution of any legal action nor relieve the buyer from any responsibility, liabilities or penalties to which the buyer is or may be subjected to under the Mining rules/regulations.
8) Any amendment/revisions/addition made by Department shall be applicable to all buyers from the date of such amendment/revision/addition.
9) The buyer must ensure both the quality and quantity of the mineral before dispatch from the mining site. No claim will be entertained afterward.
10) All rights are reserved with the Mining & Geology Department to amend/add the terms and conditions as per requirement.
11) Mining Department reserves the right to ask bank transaction details in case of online transaction, other than order ID
12) The buyer shall ensure to collect the transit pass FORM 'T' from the concerned officer of Mines and Geology Department at site during the dispatch of mineral.
13) Refund: shall be processed, if applicable, after verifying the facts/detail of the order and as per the decision of Competent Authority.
This website is designed, developed and maintained by Water Resources Department (Mining & Geology), Punjab. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/ check with the Department's and/ or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice. Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non Government/ private organizations. Different Ministry/ Department are providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Department of Assam Mineral Devlop. Corporation Ltd. website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/ sponsors of the outside website. Water Resources Department (Mining & Geology), Punjab, does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
This website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you, (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually. Wherever the Website requests you to provide personal information, you will be informed for the particular purposes for which the information is gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information. We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on the website site to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this Website will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.